Monday, October 6, 2008

Betrayed

Were do I begin...
I'm NOT perfect. I don't claim to be. I've done my share of shit...and I'm paying for it.

What I DON'T understand is how the closest friend I had could betray me! We hung out all the time...we did stupid things together...when she suspected another woman hittin' on her man (or visa versa) I was ready to fight along side her...I was in it.

What I didnt expect....was hearing she & my husband (that I had been separated a month from) were having lunch together...before we were separated. A family friend saw them. So I confronted him. He admitted to having lunch. He said the other guys ditched him at the last minute. Further prodding found out it was more than one lunch....more than talking about spouses....more. It got physical. He admitted to making out with my (ex) "best friend". He said they did not have sex. Did he? I don't think so. But I just got through looking thru phone records...and I think it was going on longer than he may have admitted to...so.... I honestly dont know. At this moment, I dont want to know!

Again, I am not by any means innocent. I've done my share of wrong. But......it wasnt screwing around with anyone he was remotely close to! Anyways.....

When I confronted her.....she says Mija...I was helping you guys out....it was all "above board"... ABOVE BOARD MY FOOT! Well, to this day, she has admitted to nothing. IN FACT, she is making shit up about me! Saying that I went to her place of work (which I did, WITH my husband) to harass her. WHICH IS NOT TRUE. When we arrived, my husband called her over. He told her that he had told me everything about their "relationship". She did not admit to or deny anything. I did tell her not to contact him in any way. But I did so in a stern voice. At no point did I yell at her. But she is spreading a whole different story.

So....here I sit. Alone in my apartment. My kids fast asleep. I love them so much. I wish things did not have to happen this way.

No comments: